When you’re looking for a Mobile Tyre Fitting Service, it can be hard to know where to start. The great news is that there are plenty of options out there—and we’re here to help make sure you choose the best one for your needs.
At Recovery City UK, we understand what it’s like to drive around in your car and suddenly get a flat tire. That’s why we offer a full Mobile Tyre Fitting Service that can come to your location, so you can get back on the road as soon as possible.
Here are five tips for choosing a Mobile Tyre Fitting Service:
1. Make sure they have all the right equipment! You’ll need new tires, but don’t forget about wheel alignment and Balancing Services too.
2. Find out how long it will take them to arrive at your location after booking an appointment—and if they’re willing to work with you on that time frame when necessary (like if they’re running late).
3. Ask about their warranty policy—and get clarification on how long it lasts after installation so that you know what kind of coverage you’re getting at each step along the way (including any warranties included with your new tires).
4. Ask how much their services cost upfront so that there aren’t any surprises.
Many Mobile Tyre Fitting Companies will quote you a price over the phone, but then charge you more when they get to your location. That’s why it’s important to get an exact quote before anything is done on your vehicle.
5. Get a written quote for all work to be carried out and make sure that everything is in writing.
Contact us today to get Professional Mobile Tyre Fitting Service